Watch

domains12345

Restricted (Market)
Impact
Jamesy.com

An nickname of the name James...

Whats a fair price?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would say it's zero, but you can ask every person named James you encounter whether or not he would buy it and if yes - for how much.

•••
I would say it's zero, but you can ask every person named James you encounter whether or not he would buy it and if yes - for how much.
Was hoping you would answer from the perspective of being called James, and taking into consideration what is available

•••
Jamesy can be pricey (pun intended). 25-year-old domain name. You're thinking about the nickname, but there are 5400+ "James Young" profiles on LinkedIn (plus of course Yates, York etc.)

•••
Was hoping you would answer from the perspective of being called James, and taking into consideration what is available

I answered exactly from this prospective, I think it's zero. I wouldn't buy this name if I were called James. Then it's best to put James+LastName, rather then James and some weird letter.
But again, go to LinkedIn, contact all James and especially JamesY (like suggested above) and offer it to them, maybe you'll get lucky.

•••
Too late to edit, so I'll add that based on your previous posts I'm assuming you're a buyer. But now we don't have to talk about mysterious "dogsss" (resembles dog's ass) or "Smithsss" anymore.

•••
•••
I answered exactly from this prospective, I think it's zero. I wouldn't buy this name if I were called James. Then it's best to put James+LastName, rather then James and some weird letter.
But again, go to LinkedIn, contact all James and especially JamesY (like suggested above) and offer it to them, maybe you'll get lucky.
first and last is taken

•••
I am not sure about resale value, but it would be a decent brand to actually use IMO.

Brad

•••
$15 to $75 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back