Dynadot

What is Squadhelp Shortlists ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Shojib

Top Member
Impact
my domain ajke .com is 9 Shortlists on squadhelp .

its any value? important?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
When people look for names to buy and they mark the names they like, this creates a shortlist for them so they can review what they liked later. The more people that added your name to their shortlist the more it shows real buyers find your name interesting.

•••
Pretty sure its just some randomly generated stats to keep naive sellers motivated.

•••
Pretty sure its just some randomly generated stats to keep naive sellers motivated.
SH advertises heavy, they get a lot of end user traffic, they don't have to make anything up.

•••
•••
I heard some creatives also set names on their shortlist, so they can build lists of names to offer in contests from the SH inventory faster? Not sure why
But in the end, almost anyone can shortlist a name, if it's outside of a contest, usually it won't bring a sale

•••
It's nothing. After holding a domain for 2 years on Squadhelp with hundreds of shortlists, it resulted in no sale and I have removed it from the platform.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back