Domain Empire

What happened to register fly?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Warning: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) in /var/www/html/scripts/class_subuser.php on line 20

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) in /var/www/html/scripts/class_subuser.php on line 20

Warning: MySQL: A link to the server could not be established in /var/www/html/scripts/class_subuser.php on line 20
Unable to connect

I get this when i log in?:bah:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
They were scheduled to upgrade their servers over the weekend g0ldy - its probably just a bug whilst they transfer over - no need to start transferring out yet hopefully :lol

BTW - I get the same - but it won't even give me the login page - my guess is somebody's head is about to roll!

•••
try to reg a name and:
Warning: Host '69.50.192.105' is blocked because of many connection errors. Unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts' in /var/www/html/scripts/ipblock.php on line 52

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Host '69.50.192.105' is blocked because of many connection errors. Unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts' in /var/www/html/scripts/ipblock.php on line 52

Warning: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) in /var/www/html/scripts/ipblock.php on line 55

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) in /var/www/html/scripts/ipblock.php on line 55

Warning: MySQL: A link to the server could not be established in /var/www/html/scripts/ipblock.php on line 55
CARDS->get_card_list:ERROR

•••
lol now i know its not just me :)

•••
g0ldy :notme:

This sucks! I have way to many names with them for this.
Come to thinkof it, I have way to many names!

•••
It seems fixed now. I think they are migrating to the new system they are unveiling on 2/8

•••
Not FIXED!

I thought it was and tried to trans several names.
After all that piont, click, copy, paste, unlock, ect.....

ERROR!!!

•••
•••
•••
YES!

I just trans 4 and it went well. So glad that is over!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back