Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

What do you charge? Normal Rate?

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

CHILLY

Established Member
Impact
24
o.k...

I'm not sure exactly how to ask this but;

How much do you charge to make a custom color theme to a phpbb or smf forum?
OR
Make me a simple forum.

What I want is a forum with this color scheme:THIS COLOR SCHEME
and also make the forum have banner space for adsense and banner ads.

So i don't know what's easier? I guess this can be done on one of those free forums like phpbb or smf ect... I can pay you to walk me through the process ect...whatever...let me know what you think and your price, so I have an idea. thanks.......
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
PM sent.
 
0
•••
check us out....contact me and we can do that :)
 
0
•••
Hello Chilly,

We could be much of help.please check us out!. We can send you the rates via email. thanks! hope to hear from you.
 
0
•••
carol.prime said:
Hello Chilly,

We could be much of help.please check us out!. We can send you the rates via email. thanks! hope to hear from you.

I would stay far away from prime outsourcing... www.primeoutsourcingsucks.com
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back