Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

What did you pick?

SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Veolus

Account Closed
Impact
13
Which present did you pick for that Namepros celebration thing? :D

I picked the Cyan one then pressed stop because i wanted the gold once then when i clicked on the gold one it said i already got a present so i don't know how much i got :D

oh and thanks to the admins for this presents and congrats on the 2 years :)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
picked dark blue... 2 NP$ (whoops!) and 3 raffle tickets (yay!!)
 
0
•••
I picked cyan and got 20NP$ and 2 tickets. Any bitter helps and congrats to NamePros, much appreciated for the present and the site...
 
0
•••
I picked gold and got 50$NP and 5 raffle tickets.
 
0
•••
Oh different people got differnet color choices?

Thanks again RJ :)
 
0
•••
gold, 42 NP and 4 raffle tickets :p
 
0
•••
jstep said:
Yes, I wasnt sure because way back when they would give away an already registered domain name to sell (Please turn off bold all the time its really annoying ;) thanks)

I don't see how it is annoying :tri:

Does it hurt your eyes or something?

hmm doesn't annoy me very much i believe it actually looks really nice and stands out :D
 
0
•••
I got 50np :( I got the gold one
 
0
•••
majinbuu1023 said:
I got 50np :( I got the gold one
that's bad??? ..heh, compared to what i got...

Actually.. isn't 50NP$ the highest you can get?
 
0
•••
blue with 36NP$ and 5 raffle tix
 
0
•••
majinbuu1023 said:
I got 50np :( I got the gold one

Don't be sad :) I believe that was the highest NP$ Prize available :)
 
0
•••
only 19 np's :( ... 5 raffles tickets :)
 
0
•••
i picked purple got 47 np$ and 3 raffel tickets :d happy bday namepros
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back