NameSilo

What are you going to do with 1000$NP?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
are you getting a domain for yourself? because i'm posting and referring people to make one of my best online friends happy :D it's her b-day soob and i want to give her a domain as a present.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
that's very nice from you to spend so much time for a domain for her! and it's a very extra-ordinary present, i really admire this idea ;) i'll take a domain for my own because i want to get away from my subdomain.. but i still have no idea how i should call it.. mh..

•••
well.... i'm going to purchase sunny-side-up.org if it's still available once i get 1000 np

•••
aaah, so it's for sonja! nice ;)

•••
•••
correct!! i've know her forever (okay, it's been 3 years i think) her b-day is july 10th

•••
but please don't tell her, ok?

•••
Lol.. there is only 1 more domain left.. I have gotten 2 already.. but I am now going to get an avatar :) hehe

•••
ill be getting me something other than a domain ;)

•••
believe me, i won't! i'm sure it will be a great surprise for her ;) hopefully she doesn't think about buying a domain right now!?

•••
Originally posted by DotLeader
ill be getting me something other than a domain ;)

How about some cool "GLOW"? :D
We need some more colors around here, just don't select light green when you get it. LOL.

•••
Either get a domain for my coffee brand or buy a domain that will surely incur the wrath of playboy and the golden bunny letterhead threatening letter that comes with it.

•••
•••
Originally posted by koffee
believe me, i won't! i'm sure it will be a great surprise for her ;) hopefully she doesn't think about buying a domain right now!?
well...i send you a private & message and e-mail why i can't give her the domain, even though i'd love to. no, i doubt she's thinking about buying a domain since she's hosted with her parents. she's hosted on the family's domain....

•••
I'm going to buy an avatar.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back