Dynadot

What Affiliate program worked for you

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I am asking this questions for the publishers what affiliate program generated results for your product being sold and out of curiosity what kinda product did you sell. I am trying to decide who will be better to use for me as publisher.

-Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It depends on your sites niche and how you work with the affiliate program when determining if it will work for you. Just because I do well in a program doesn't mean you will do well.

The programs that work well for me on my entertainment site is CPM and CPA ads.

These type of ads can be found at http://www.affiliateseeking.com

Personally I find the CPA affiliate networks the best. But just because I find them work well don't mean you will.

Anyway, all the best and good luck with earning from affiliate programs. Hope you do very well.

•••
A hosting related one, no CJ involved...

•••
Any affiliate program can work if you make a serious effort. The single most important factor that is overlooked is finding an advertiser that is just as serious.

Most will let anyone sign up and will totally ignore you until after you start making sales. Remember you're selling their product and making real money for them. Not monopoly money, not NP $, but money they take home to feed their families. For that you should expect just as much commitment from the advertisers side. When I sign up I ask questions before I waste any time on it and if I get no reply, I don't even bother.

Find something you like (because you'll be spending a lot of time on it before making any sales) and preferably something you know a little about and stick to it. Affiliate marketing is a job, not a get-rich-quick scheme.

•••
•••
larryharlow said:
A hosting related one, no CJ involved...

Right catch man :td: , that is the best ever method worked great for me too :)

If anyone interested i can PM the links which turns great :yell:

•••
- Regnow to sell software. There are a lot of good titles i like to use.

- CJ for Godaddy.

- Amazon to sell some niche products (not making much really).

•••
Azoogle is the best out there for PPC affiliate marketing in my opinion. Different companies have different things to offer.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back