Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain well?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

4businessdotnet

Established Member
Impact
0
Please Appraise:


forward2.com

CyberAds.net

CaliforniaConnect.com

:tu:


Thanks, ML
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
No appraisals for me??


:-/
 
0
•••
I think the strongest name you have in the bunch is cyberads.net. $10-20 for that one, Reg. fees for the other 2...good luck!
 
0
•••
0
•••
I agree that californiaconnect.com is the best on there, however, I think the other two are much better than just reg fee names. Hmm.

:p
 
0
•••
I like CyberAds.net. Probably worth $30 to the right reseller. CaliforniaConnect seems too long, but with the leads RJ mentioned it could be worth $xxx.
 
0
•••
I like CyberAds.net the most out of the bunch as well. I would give this domain $10-$20 wholesale, good luck!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back