domain WeldingGun dot com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

john888

Established Member
Impact
Any estimate price for this domain name?? Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'd go $2,450, or more if you don't mind waiting longer for a sale. BuyDomains has the plural version listed for about the same, and if I were to start up a business selling specialty welding guns, I would probably want the plural version first in this case, but the singular version would be important for me to purchase as well.

Last edited:
•••
According to Keyword Everywhere, the singular form is searched 6 times more than the plural.
that doesn't mean everything, but it does keep yours competitive with the plural. While a retailer may want the plural more, customer are searching for the singular more.

I agree to price it similar to the plural. But it's a small market so offers won't be rushing in.

•••
Sorry, but as valuable as the keyword might be, this singular generic comes across more as a redirect or SEO domain. Low $xxxx for 2 years, but if you get lots of offers, bump it up a bit.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back