Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Welcome Back Junior Jack!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Morph

VIP Member
Impact
114
Anyone heard the new release of Stupid Disco?
Full name is " Junior Jack feat Pointer Sisters - stupid disco (dare me mix)"
It's very similar to the original but it's got that extra something. (Extra Lyrics)
Opinions?
Honestly, i don't like alot of Junior Jack's stuff, but Stupid Disco is a track i have loved since 2005. I'm more into classic club anthems, but this is nice.

Or am i just weird and no one else listens to this type of music? :lol:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I haven't heard his latest stuff, but he's pretty good

:kickass:

-Steve
 
0
•••
The original wasn't the original, this newer one's closer to the real original...
(I think I need to :wtf: myself here).
Pointer Sisters did the original, newest is Junior Jack feat Shena.

But yeah, it's shakin' dancefloors over this end too.

Back when I was the one playing the tunes, Stupidisco was a firm favourite, and a nice lead in to 'Shake It' (Lee-Cabera) a tune of the same ilk.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back