Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Weggalo Star

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

buddybuddha

Established Member
Impact
2
I designed this website for my friends' band and it was one of the most fun times I've ever had web designing. Check it out: Weggalo Star.

And if you want to learn more about the layout and what I'm calling Lo-fi web design, read my blog!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
nice site especially the intro, i just suggest that you get a faster hsot for you site. Overall its really good.
 
0
•••
Very creative! I like the TV concept and the menu options to the left. I'm not sure if it is intentional to have people guessing on some of the clicks, but maybe adding ALT tags to the sound on/off red button or the channel turner would help with usability. I'd also suggest adding a little bit of left-hand and top margin on your content inside the TV, just to help bring it in from the edge a little bit.
 
0
•••
Pretty nice design.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back