Sumeeth

DomExpertTop Member
Impact
WeedSeeding.com
CannaSeeding.com, CannaGermination.com

- please appraise

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Weed names are popular. However, this one can be tricky.
weedSeeds.net sold for $204.
If I were you, I wouldn't have much hope. However, I would try to approach similar domain buyers who have developed it and would offer them for $299 or something.
That would have been my approach with 15-25 leads for this one.
if it still wouldn't sell, I'd park it and forget.

•••
Thanks Arpit for your appraisal! Any more appraisal!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Howsit,

VERY COOL marijuana name. I am jealous. I am going to be an outlier on appraising this name. It would actually be worth more as a developed site. $5 - 10K not developed, but developed into a channel that live streams or has virtual weed seedlings you can look after and water every day like a virtual bed and that perhaps you can somehow breed strains on the net or via the blockchain somehow with others it could be worth $50,000 - $100K. Once again, as just a domain name appraisal $5 - 10K.

•••
Thanks for your appraisal @Darryl Lopes

Can you please let me know how to develop this website in low price?

Also what should be the content and who will be the target buyers?

Thanks

•••
•••
I read this as WeedSeedling.com. Do you own WeedSeeding.com? See what difference a letter makes. I would appraise WeedSeeding.com at $1 - 2K. You could still build the site as mentioned above.

The content would be related to the marihuana growing and medicinal marihuana industry. You would target hobbyists and cannabis consumer.

•••
Thanks @Darryl Lopes . It's Seeding not Seedling!

Also can you appraise CannaGermination.com

•••
look like reg fee names to me

I feel where you're going, but weeds grow naturally, so they don't need seeding :)

cannagermination com is long alternative for 'growing', paired with the abbreviation further reduces appeal...but still could get you a couple of bucks.

Good Luck!

imo...

•••
Thanks @biggie for feedback.

For your info, Cannabis germination.com and Marijuana germination.com registered long back in 2008. So some what term Germination very much related to cannabis

•••
Thanks @biggie for feedback.

For your info, Cannabis germination.com and Marijuana germination.com registered long back in 2008. So some what term Germination very much related to cannabis

i'm fully aware of the term and it's usage.

Thanks

imo...

•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back