Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Website template needed!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

OHMY!

Established Member
Impact
4
Hi everyone,

Can anyone do me 2 website templates?

I want something very similar to: http://www.templatemonster.com/website-templates/6909.html

and: http://www.templatehelp.com/aff/pre...-templates.com/internet-templates.html&i=7506

I want the templates to be for a software download site for SelectDownloads.com. Similar to Download.com by Cnet.

I need 2 pages doing. A home page, like the ones above and also a results page. For searched results from the site.

I need the price considerably less than $55, otherwise I might as well just get them from the above sites.

Can anyone help at all? Please pm me if you can.

Thanks & Regards,

Daniel
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
What is your budget?
 
0
•••
0
•••
We can, but it will cost more.

Never save up on quality.

Thanks.
 
0
•••
Egypt said:
We can, but it will cost more.

Never save up on quality.

Thanks.

You might want to think about fixing your sig as the tag has been turned off ;)

Lux
 
0
•••
Egypt said:
We can, but it will cost more.

Never save up on quality.

Thanks.

Well.... whats the point in me paying more than the templatemonster design when I love it. I dont love it enough to shed $55 for it though.

Thanks anyway Egypt!

Daniel
 
0
•••
0
•••
If these are not to be coded I will do both for about $85.
Also are u wanting some flash as well ?
 
0
•••
You seem to have missed my post, so here it is again...What is your budget?
 
0
•••
Thanks guys for all your offers. I have now got someone to do the template.

Please can admin close the thread!

Cheers,

Daniel
 
0
•••
OHMY! said:
Hi everyone,

Can anyone do me 2 website templates?

I want something very similar to: http://www.templatemonster.com/website-templates/6909.html

and: http://www.templatehelp.com/aff/pre...-templates.com/internet-templates.html&i=7506

I want the templates to be for a software download site for SelectDownloads.com. Similar to Download.com by Cnet.

I need 2 pages doing. A home page, like the ones above and also a results page. For searched results from the site.

I need the price considerably less than $55, otherwise I might as well just get them from the above sites.

Can anyone help at all? Please pm me if you can.

Thanks & Regards,

Daniel



Reply : I 'll do the job for $49. For info contact:
[email protected]
www.geocities.com/khannaankit
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back