NameSilo

Website Development Offer

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ik

Quality //VIP Member
Impact
8
Please find below my offers.

Offer #1:
4-6 pages web 2.0 website - for $20 only
Delivered within 1-2 days

Offer #2:
4-6 pages web 2.0 website + contact us form - for $25 only
Delivered within 1-2 days

Offer #3:
Website + content management system to enable you to update your website content - for $100
Delivered within 5-6 days

Notes:
- The code will be written by me, no open source code will be used.
- I need you to show me sample websites you like
- Payment through PayPal, or MoneyBookers

This is a sample site I'm currently working on:
List Inventory - v4

Recent work:
dcc_homepage

Thank you
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Incredible!

Thank you. I wish I had 10 more sites to do TODAY.

Great service, very good quality, excellent communication & understanding of ideas.

Amazing prices!

THANK YOU!

Mike
Coming Soon > www. student union directory .com
 
0
•••
Hey,

Do you have any more examples and is this service still open?
Thanks
 
0
•••
0
•••
Is this service still available? Please PM me your quote for single page simple static xhtml/css webdesign.
 
0
•••
Hey,

Do you have any more examples and is this service still open?
Thanks

Ditto!
Also, I am more interested in your $100 offer! Examples please!
PM
Thanks,
Doug
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back