Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Established Website Clearance Sale

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DNLingo

Established Member
Impact
0
AVAILABLE:

http://www.servpic.com $50 BIN
Dynadot: 4/10/09
Start Bid @ $ Open
Free Image Hosting
Yesterday's traffic 8 Visits
Traffic this month 57 Visits
Traffic last month 46 Visits

http://www.answerme.info $10 BIN
Moniker: 7/21/09
Start Bid @ $ Open
Similiar to Yahoo Answers
Yesterday's traffic 18 Visits
Traffic this month 165 Visits
Traffic last month 267 Visits

http://www.mesothelionma.info $10 BIN
Godaddy: 4/13/2009
Start Bid @ $ Open
Very profitable typo domain
Yesterday's traffic 1 Visits
Traffic this month 34 Visits
Traffic last month 20 Visits

http://www.nbafullcourt.com $100 BIN w/RESERVE
Godaddy: 11/5/2009
Start Bid @ Highest bid by exodus @ $10
Everything NBA related
Yesterday's traffic 196 Visits
Traffic this month 2133 Visits
Traffic last month 3216 Visits

http://www.chiefobama.com $40 BIN
Godaddy: 2/14/2010
Start Bid @ $ Open
Barack Obama Initiative
Yesterday's traffic 16 Visits
Traffic this month 222 Visits
Traffic last month 75 Visits

http://www.yahooimspy.com $20 BIN
Godaddy: 1/28/2010
Start Bid @ $ Open
Yahoo Messenger Invisibility Checker
Yesterday's traffic 17 Visits
Traffic this month 175 Visits
Traffic last month 6 Visits

http://www.realtyflipguide.org $20 BIN
Godaddy: 1/16/2010
Start Bid @ Highest bid by exodus @ $17
Real Estate Flip eBook Sales
Yesterday's traffic 8 Visits
Traffic this month 56 Visits
Traffic last month 13 Visits

Disclaimer:
I have removed all opening bids as I am looking for quick sales. With that being said, I do reserve the right to refuse any offer. You may make an Opening Bid and who knows...? I may accept that as the BIN.

***Multi-Forum Post***
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
$1 for yahoo im spy
11 nbafullcourt
 
0
•••
paitken said:
$1 for yahoo im spy
11 nbafullcourt


Thanks you for your interest. Just so you know, I will not be selling any of my sites for just $1 and my NBA site does have a reserve.
 
0
•••
Do you have any revenue stats?
 
0
•••
All the sites are newish except the NBA site and revenue is not worth mentioning at this point. That is why they are priced so low. I would like to keep them and get them going but I have "way" to much to focus on right now. I keep bouncing around from thing to thing and I am just getting side tracked from what I really need to be doing.

Just PM me if you need any particular info.
 
0
•••
nbafullcourt -> $50
 
0
•••
AdamWestdomains said:
nbafullcourt -> $50


Thank you for the bid. You have the highest bid so far.
 
0
•••
xplicit702 said:
http://www.nbafullcourt.com $100 BIN w/RESERVE
Godaddy: 11/5/2009
Start Bid @ Highest bid by exodus @ $10
Everything NBA related
Yesterday's traffic 196 Visits
Traffic this month 2133 Visits
Traffic last month 3216 Visits

SOLD!
 
0
•••
Payment details sent.
 
0
•••
I'll offer $10 for servpic.com
 
0
•••
0
•••
paitken said:
I'll offer $10 for servpic.com

Thanks for the offer but I want more than my domain reg fee, sorry.
 
0
•••
0
•••
is answerme.info still available?
 
0
•••
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back