NameSilo

Website assistance needed

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteLion

Established Member
Impact
8
I recently launched my Business website, however it appears it is a bit eratic (aligning all over the place) in the way it appears in different browsers. Am looking for someone to help me make it user friendly across all of the main browsers and their earlier versions.

Site would also benefit from a bit of a fine tuning, need clarification from an expert that everything is working properly, and would appreciate any small reccomendations to improve it.

Also Want to make sure the coding is as good as it can be in terms of search result optimization before I start to market it.

Will pay through paypal - Anyone interested, please let me know what sort of fee you would charge.

Thanks
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Please PM me your domain and I will take a closer look.

Thanks
 
0
•••
I would like to take a look at your site. PM me your website link.
 
0
•••
Could you send me the full details of your requirements for a quote?

Let me know.
 
0
•••
Hi,

I'm a Freelance PHP MySQL programmer with 6+ yrs of exp.

Checkout my online portfolio linked in my signature to know more about me.

I can help you with this project , if the job is still open.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back