NameSilo

Webmaster/Partner wanted to Develop earthlocations.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigvenue

Established Member
Impact
2
I registered earthlocations.com in 2003 which I wanted to design a powerful search engine with features like GIS mapping,GPS,Live Video Streaming,Location management e.g . Provide directions, interactive maps,satellite/aerial imagery and many more...

I am looking for someone who is able to develop a site in GIS mapping software,CMS and idea in GPS.Please check www.earthlocations.com where I have listed some features I need.There are other features I have not included.
if you are interested please PM me with examples of jobs done.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
earthlocations.com project will be one of the biggest and most complex website on the net,
If you are interested please send me a PM
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back