IT.COM

domain Web3Mean.com - Is This Domain Name Worth Investing In?

NameSilo
Watch

LR Khokon

odexp.co.ukEstablished Member
Impact
Hey everyone,

I'm considering investing in the domain name Web3Mean.com and was wondering what your thoughts are on its potential value. With the growing popularity of Web 3.0 technologies and the concept of a "mean stack" in web development, I feel like this domain name could have a lot of potential.

Web3Mean.com seems like a great domain name for a company or individual who wants to build a brand around web development using Web 3.0 technologies and the mean stack. The "Web 3.0" and "mean stack" keywords are both highly relevant and valuable in the tech industry, making this domain name even more attractive.

I did a quick search on Google Trends and found that there's been a steady increase in interest for both "Web 3.0" and "mean stack" over the past few years. This suggests that there's a growing market for web development services and products that use these technologies.

Of course, like with any investment, there are always risks involved. One potential issue with this domain name is that it may be too specific and limiting in terms of its potential uses. Another concern is that there may be similar domain names out there that could compete with Web3Mean.com.

Overall, I think that Web3Mean.com has a lot of potential if marketed properly. I'd love to hear your thoughts on this domain name and whether or not you think it's worth investing in. Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
there are some great discussions going on with which of web3 or w3 will be more sought after. I personally just invested and will be investing in w3 abbreviations only... also I am not buying .com's but rather minting my own TLDs. If/when web3 takes off and... boy especially if icann starts indexing and listing web3 domains and tlds, .coms will not necessarily be the optimal domain preference. AGAIN, this is just my opinion but if we look at the current hype, new tld and reg domain being minted and created each day, I would say it may be worth checking it out.

I mean, how much is this domain going to cost? I am COMPLETELY new to this space and honestly am not interested in learning how the .coms even operate. It seems they follow the .eth model, the yankee housing model - nothing is really yours, am I right? You rent? I see ads with domains for sale, at ridiculous prices and next to the price they have an expiration date. If I understand correctly, that's just pure insanity, ESPECIALLY considering the aforementioned.

with the onset of web3 metaverse, we are witnessing birth of tld's such ones offered by 'unstoppable domains' and numerous other services. UD offers everything with TLDs ending in .888, .x, .crypto, .wallet, .dao, and many others. X is their number one seller. Ethereum naming service, which has now confirmed ICANN indexing, goes for a fraction of what .coms go for. I'm just saying - check those out. They are permanent. No renewals, no maintenance, no transfer fees. Yours for life. I think that if you are purchasing a name for a web3 service, that web3 service will not be using traditional .com tld . Most of them aren't. Most are on .xyz or .io or .app

Anyway, my 2 cent

•••
Web3 =big payouts
Mean=?
Why mean? Confused

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back