Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Web2.0 Logo

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

pixelbypixel

Established Member
Impact
38
Logo / Style?

Hi,

I have less time to work on logos as I find myself repeating myself, so would like some new ideas from you :)

I am looking for a new logo for my site:
http://www.skwert.com

The site is a WPMU site, so users can create their own blogs under the domain http://username.skwert.com

I am looking for a logo the same size as currently on the site, but more web 2.0 looking.

Colors I am looking for are a mix of a dark grey, bright blue/green/orange.

If anyone wants to set me up with background images and stuff so my style sheet isnt plain white it would be much appriciated. along the same colour scheme.

I have $5np in my account.. ill give it ALL to the most helpful user :p
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
i think $5np is very low :] thats not even $1

$50nps = $1
 
0
•••
yes that like 10 cents :p
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back