- Impact
- 5
Web sites And Free Article Directory
Your name?
Eduardo L. Pudol
URL(s) of site?
http://www.prdirectory.info
Age of site?
less than one month
Approximately monthly page views and/or unique visitors?
averaging from 40 to 60 unique per day
How does the site generate income? How much?
For now I only use adsense, not much because the site is still new
Who develops content and administers the site? How much time does it require?
me myself... not much atleast 2 hours per week I guess
What is the monthly cost of running the site?
$5 hosting but I can provide a free hosting for 5 months
Reason for selling?
I am in this business
Will you help with the transition of the site to the new owner?
Yes
Does the site have an ezine or newsletter? Number of subscribers?
There are more than 600 subscriber
What all does the site include?
All the content of the site including domain
Asking price for the site?
Reserve Price $350 BIN $500
You can make your offer
Your name?
Eduardo L. Pudol
URL(s) of site?
http://www.prdirectory.info
Age of site?
less than one month
Approximately monthly page views and/or unique visitors?
averaging from 40 to 60 unique per day
How does the site generate income? How much?
For now I only use adsense, not much because the site is still new
Who develops content and administers the site? How much time does it require?
me myself... not much atleast 2 hours per week I guess
What is the monthly cost of running the site?
$5 hosting but I can provide a free hosting for 5 months
Reason for selling?
I am in this business
Will you help with the transition of the site to the new owner?
Yes
Does the site have an ezine or newsletter? Number of subscribers?
There are more than 600 subscriber
What all does the site include?
All the content of the site including domain
Asking price for the site?
Reserve Price $350 BIN $500
You can make your offer
Last edited:















