Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Web development partner wanted!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

OHMY!

Established Member
Impact
4
Hi,

I am looking for a business partner.

I would like to offer a 50/50 partnership with signed contracts. The site I want to develop is something very similar to www.MeSteel.com This site concentrates only on the steel business, I would like to develop a business portal for all metals and possibly moving on to oils and gasses.

I have many people and contacts interested in signing up already with 'our' site as I am in the metal trade business.

Please pm me if you are interested in becoing a partner with me. I have msn messenger and also yahoo messenger if people would like to talk further regarding this.

Regards,

Daniel Howarth
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back