Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Web Developer For Hire: PHP, MySQL, jQuery, XHTML, CSS, Photoshop

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there. I'm Devin, a web developer and designer in Wisconsin. I'm currently available for freelance work. I'm skilled in PHP, MySQL, XHTML/HTML5 and CSS and can implement jQuery. I can build advanced or small , install/fix scripts, etc.

My can be found at http://www.devinjohnson.mobi/ (only has bigger projects I've worked on recently).



Let me know if you need any work done. Big and small jobs welcome.

Send me a PM or email me at devinjohnson2 [at] gmail.com


Thanks,

Devin
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back