Domain Empire

Warning Webhosts to Advoid

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I had many bad experiances with webhosts. These are a few you should avoid

Whatever Host - There auto installer is way out of date it has like 2.16 of phpBB. And it always gives errors and freeks out. ( all the scripts there are out of date)

Whatever Host - This one is a free host and still bad they are scammers. I post on there website to earn points and then I finaly get enough points to get a domain and the admin messes up his forum and says I hacked it and banns me.

Whatever Host - This one is also bad they never answer there support tickets its been 2 months and I still haven't reseved an answer.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
First time poster :-/

I think something is not good here.

He thinks this is best place to destroy some competition. The section here is for Namepros scams and alerts. Not Internet Scams and alerts. :D

Lets do some domaining friend. Lets introcude yourself and then learn some domain tips and webmastering here on namepros instead of firing at will.

If you need some help to get started then ask some questions that you don't understand about. Me and some other NPers here will try to answer them.

Thanks. Have fun.

•••
nick_mayhem said:
First time poster :-/

I think something is not good here.
No offense to Wizkid49, but I have to agree with nick_mayhem.

These feels too much like a hit-and-run post to me.

If I listed all the minor problems I've had with hosting companies, the thread would be at least 10 pages long, but that doesn't mean they are scammers. I'm going with my gut instinct here, and deleting the host names and links (replaced with "Whatever Host") and closing the thread.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back