ZoNe Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 0 100% 9 Feedback Sep 24, 2004 521 views 4 replies #1 Not sure if this is in the correct forum, please move if it's not. Wanted, vB owned license only. PM me with price/details.
Not sure if this is in the correct forum, please move if it's not. Wanted, vB owned license only. PM me with price/details.
K kolbsoft Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 1 100% 7 Feedback Sep 26, 2004 #2 If by vB you mean vBulletin, why not use phpBB? Its free.
CreativeLogic Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 3 100% 18 Feedback Sep 26, 2004 #3 Vbulletin is better? Why buy a BMW over a Volkswagon?
middlebe Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 8 100% 26 Feedback Oct 2, 2004 #4 err, I figured you were talking about visual basic ?? in which case I might be able to help you out...
err, I figured you were talking about visual basic ?? in which case I might be able to help you out...
superprogrammer VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 37 98% 109 Feedback Oct 3, 2004 #5 newbe said: err, I figured you were talking about visual basic ?? in which case I might be able to help you out... Click to expand... LOL He is talking about Vbulletin ! www.vbulletin.com
newbe said: err, I figured you were talking about visual basic ?? in which case I might be able to help you out... Click to expand... LOL He is talking about Vbulletin ! www.vbulletin.com