Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Wanted to say hello!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sevenmild

Established Member
Impact
0
Hello everyone!

I am new to NamePros forums and would like to say hello :D

I am Rick, 21 years old and been doing Internet Marketing for about 1 year now. I just started getting into Domain names selling/buying etc. last week, so I am quite a newbie here :laugh: Hopefully I can learn a lot from you guys! (No doubt reading a few topics already)

I will see you all around!


Thanks,


Rick
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Welcome Rick, good to start young. All the best on the forum!
 
0
•••
Hey, Rick! Welcome to NamePros!

:wave:
 
0
•••
Welcome Rick , you will definately learn lot from here . I also learned a lot from here .
 
0
•••
Hi Rick! :wave:

Looking forward to your business and contributions!
 
0
•••
Hi there Rick, nice to meet you :)
 
0
•••
Welcome to NamePros :)
 
0
•••
Welcome to np Rick
 
0
•••
Hey Rick, welcome to NamePros
 
0
•••
Hey Welcome Rick
 
0
•••
Thanks everyone! enjoying my stay :)
 
0
•••
Hi and welcome
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back