NameSilo

WANTED !!FLASH intro & Full site

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

food_consult

Established Member
Impact
5
1.I need a couple of full flash sites, with flash intros to match either templates or a web designer that will create a custom page from a template.

2.Need a supercharged website for a product launch, something DerBauer Like
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hello, we can make you a a full flash and website design for only $100!. Too see some of our work please visit www.metalicdesigns.com.
 
0
•••
I visited the web site you listed ...However, the links under the templates are not working???
 
0
•••
what links... i checked my portfolio and all my links work. Btw.. do you got aim?
 
0
•••
Quck start »
Featured templates »
Most popular »
Best rated »
Best buy »
Best value »


The above links under the templates section on the rightside of your web page don't work in my browser??? maybe there is something wrong with my IE??!!

No I don't have AIM but if you like you can email me [email protected]
 
0
•••
0
•••
I'm sorry those links don't work.:( I'm not gonna start selling templates in a couple of weeks. But if you want too see some of my work please go to my portfolio. Don't try going too those template links since we don't even selll them yet.
 
0
•••
I can do them for u with a nice price ..

check my portfolio here ... Clayball

Regards,
Amr
Clayball
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back