Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain w8t.net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

dewaard

Established Member
Impact
0
Whats your opinion on the value of this domain? I just registered it and while I'm not sure if I'm going to use it myself I think its a very nice name.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Reg-fee, IMO.
 
0
•••
Are you sure? Its a very reasonable 3 letter .net and while it doesn't have the meaning of names like isp.net, asp.net or even abc.net, it does mean something...
 
0
•••
From what I can tell, it doesn't mean or stand for anything. Also, according to 3character.com LNL.nets are worth reg-fee.

Hold onto it though, the value might increase in the future.
 
0
•••
The meaning behind the first part of the name, w8, is 'wait'. The last character, the 't', can mean anything from the last t in wait to 'timer', 'till or 'teen' (there seems to be a whole movement in the US trying to get teens to wait until they are married before having sex), et cetera.
 
0
•••
Anyone?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back