NameSilo

domain VSAT.ORG Please Appraise

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

austin cameron

Established Member
Impact
8
I purchased VSAT.org

Would love to hear you guys' opinions/thoughts on this 1.

Thanks!

p.s:

Estibot has it valued at $5100
Free Valuator has it valued at $11,072
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Virtual SAT, maybe a test prep site. The .org helps reinforce that it's non-commercial, which may be a plus for a test prep firm. It's certainly worth the estibot valuation from Pearson / Kaplan etc. but beyond that it's going to be a steep descent. I'd set a $500 minimum from endusers if I couldn't get any bite from the big dogs. Good luck.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back