IT.COM

Voodoo commission on domain sale!!

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Anyone knows how much commission voodoo takes upon a sale? I received an inquiry today.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
no charge at voodoo

you handle and negotiate your own deal and payment method

imo...

•••
•••
•••
I am a novice, the first time I heard about voodoo, I parked at sedo.

•••
We don't charge anything, the only fee you pay is to escrow.com and that's if you decide to close the deal and use them.

Donny

•••
We don't charge anything, the only fee you pay is to escrow.com and that's if you decide to close the deal and use them.

Donny

since were already on topic.. may I ask:

if buyer clicks buynow there is still no obligation to complete later on his part.. correct?
or does checkin the box that says ENABLE AUTO AGREE on escorw setting page.. somehow change all that and makes doing bin somehow more of a binding agreement to buyer?

thanks

•••
If I remember correctly, BIN just basically skips all of the negotiation stuff. You still have the choice to collect the money however you want.

But as far as binding, that's for a lawyer to decide not me.

Donny

•••
If I remember correctly, BIN just basically skips all of the negotiation stuff. You still have the choice to collect the money however you want.

But as far as binding, that's for a lawyer to decide not me.

Donny

good answer. lawyers are like god I know.

but my question was more along the lines of.. is there some fixed process the person who clicks bin goes through on voodoo to complete the sale? like: he clicks bin, then automatically is taken here or there.. to do this or that... or its just like .. okay.. whatrever... maybe.. later.. whenever.

do you mind explaining the meaning of that checkbox for AUTO AGREE .. I talked about? I attach foto. I guess that's part of voodoo so I hope I don't have to be talking to a lawyer about that one.

thanks. cheers.

fdefdefe.JPG

•••
alcy - Sorry I'm not the expert with the whole process and the person who is can't login to namepros for some reason. So I'm going to take what he told me and try to wing it. :)

The BIN process is 100% like the normal process of buying the domain, except that the negotiation part has been removed. The seller still has to approve the BIN price.

So basically BIN just removes the negotiation, you can't actually pay of it right that second.

"If AutoAgree is OFF, Escrow.com will send an email to both parties for their confirmation to proceed with the transaction. That is the only different between On and Off."

Donny

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back