Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain VisitBoston... appraisal PLEASE!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

GCgirl4ever

Established Member
Impact
5
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
oops.. okie dokie

Thank you :)
 
0
•••
0
•••
bump since someone is appraising every single domain in this forum
 
0
•••
worthy .net
the .com owners.. start there.. they may be interested.

$125+
Goodluck.
 
0
•••
$20 - $35, due to the ".NET" here, IMHO. I like it better in the #1. COM and #2. .ORG.
Best of Luck here.
 
0
•••
Thank you everyone. I have just contacted the .com owner about the name and I will probably contact the .org owner shortly
 
0
•••
Originally posted by GCgirl4ever
Thank you everyone. I have just contacted the .com owner about the name and I will probably contact the .org owner shortly

Bingo!
Please keep us posted, GCgirl.
 
0
•••
Don't worry.. I will :)
 
0
•••
ok, what do you think is a reasonable offer from an enduser for this name, just wondering
 
0
•••
$30 due to .NET

Good Luck
 
0
•••
Originally posted by GCgirl4ever
ok, what do you think is a reasonable offer from an enduser for this name, just wondering

IMHO, a certain percentage higher than "wholesale/reseller" ... in this case, I would put the general range at $125 - $137.50 ... which I think is "reasonable" (and thus likely more "acceptable").
Work with the potential buyer to secure the best terms for yourself.
Best of Luck.
 
0
•••
agree with d.who
 
0
•••
thank you to all who gave their opinions. I hope they respond.
 
0
•••
$ 100+
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back