domain VirtualPayment.org - please do appraisal

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Kindly vote

  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • <$100

    2 
    votes
    33.3%
  • $100 to $499

    1 
    vote
    16.7%
  • $500 to $999

    1 
    vote
    16.7%
  • $1000 to $1500

    2 
    votes
    33.3%
  • >$1500

    0 
    votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Domain Services Corp

Established Member
Impact
11
Please do appraisal for the name
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I see this one in the 1-2K range, but it might take time to find the right buyer.

I would list this at $1988 BIN with a min of $750 if I owned it.
 
2
•••
I see this one in the 1-2K range, but it might take time to find the right buyer.

I would list this at $1988 BIN with a min of $750 if I owned it.
Thank you for your kind reply. I appreciate your valuation.
 
0
•••
Appraisal ^
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back