Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Verado.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Motorman

New Member
Impact
0
Hello my name is Tyler and I am new here and thank you in advance for any insight on the value of these domains.

I am a motor head both cars and boats.
This guy owns verado.com and verados.com they are a type of boat motors. I wanted to start a forum about the motors and help poeple with problems and updates. The guy who owns them said to make a offer. I asked him for a round about and he told me to make him a honest offer. So any help on the value of these would be great to help me start my adventure.

Thanks so much
Tyler
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Firstly, you can only post names for appraisals that you own.

That said, I don't know how popular these motor boat engines are. Only the .com, .net (which are owned by the same guy) and .info have been taken. On the basis of just the name, its worth about a 100 bucks (thats what I would pay).

Tyler, if you want to make a forum, I'd say get the .org (its still available). .org names make excellent forum domains, second only to .coms (and in my preference, AHEAD of .coms for forums). Think of the big community websites out there: Craigslist and Wikipedia. Both were first created on .org, simply cause .org fits a 'community' better. Perfect for a forum.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back