J juvefarmer Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 0 Sep 26, 2009 274 views 5 replies #1 Any value? Thx domainers
johname Planet FutbolTop Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 52,144 Sep 27, 2009 #2 lasvegasweekendtrip.com is available
RTM Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 151 Sep 27, 2009 #3 Mid xx undev'd. Easy to build a minisite in about 4 hours effort which could result in $xxx value. Good, short keywords.
Mid xx undev'd. Easy to build a minisite in about 4 hours effort which could result in $xxx value. Good, short keywords.
J juvefarmer Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 0 Sep 27, 2009 #4 Thx for the answer rtm. I have it regged at a reseller dn666.com I think they have some kind of minisite.
Thx for the answer rtm. I have it regged at a reseller dn666.com I think they have some kind of minisite.
FanCube Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 200 Sep 27, 2009 #5 A bit long but I like it. Still the value probably does not exceed $xx range perhaps low $xxx to the right buyer. Anyway it should be easy to make a minisite with travel links that at least should be able to bring in the regfee. Good luck!
A bit long but I like it. Still the value probably does not exceed $xx range perhaps low $xxx to the right buyer. Anyway it should be easy to make a minisite with travel links that at least should be able to bring in the regfee. Good luck!