Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain .VC Domains

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

oizzio

New Member
Impact
1
Hello,

I'd like to get some feedback on these domain names:

SAINTVINCENT.VC
FAQ.VC
PODCASTING.VC

Thanks in advance!

note: rep will be given for appraisals. Thanks.

Hi, Thanks again.

I guess that since there are no responses I can assume that these are either not worth anything or maybe they are just not interesting enough to make a comment about. :)

They seem to me that they would be of some value being that they are very common and frequently used words....even if they are a .vc domain.

I appreciate any thoughts you may have.

Thanks.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
I personally like the .vc ccTLD. The registration costs aren't too bad and it has somehwat of a ring to it. It could stand for Version Control or Venture Capital. Personallu I think FAQ.VC is pretty good. the others seem a bit questionable given all the other keywords available in .vc. I prefer the shorter domain name over the long one all else being equal and those other two are a bit long.

oizzio said:
Hello,

I'd like to get some feedback on these domain names:

SAINTVINCENT.VC
FAQ.VC
PODCASTING.VC

Thanks in advance!

note: rep will be given for appraisals. Thanks.

Hi, Thanks again.

I guess that since there are no responses I can assume that these are either not worth anything or maybe they are just not interesting enough to make a comment about. :)

They seem to me that they would be of some value being that they are very common and frequently used words....even if they are a .vc domain.

I appreciate any thoughts you may have.

Thanks.
 
0
•••
Sorry, none of those keywords are "premium enough" to get above reg fee.

$10-Reg fee.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back