Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Vbulletin license

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

hbalagh

VIP Member
Impact
6
im thinking of buying a vbulletin license..

this is my question if i buy the full licence can i make a forum then later sell it (but not the license) and use the licence for another domain?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
hbalagh said:
im thinking of buying a vbulletin license..

this is my question if i buy the full licence can i make a forum then later sell it (but not the license) and use the licence for another domain?


Sure you can, I have seen many people do this, not sure how as I have never had a license but you can do it. What is your forum going to be based upon?
 
0
•••
yes you can but when selling the forum make sure you let the person know the license is not included.

To change the address you can use you would log into the vb site and change the license profile which will allow you to install the system on the new URL.


P.S. woohoo this was my 600th post
 
0
•••
Yep, I think that's allowed :)
 
0
•••
this may be allowed, but I wouldn't do that
when I would buy your site I would like to get the whole site. I can not use vbulletin without a license, so I would also have to buy license for it after I buy your site
 
0
•••
Yeah, I agree with hanz. It would make the sale complicated for the buyer.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back