Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Vanity Toll Free numbers

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

TechZone

Established Member
Impact
1
A North American Vanity Toll Free Number would be a Perfect Fit with the New Highly Brandable .Tel domain extension!

I have tons of North American Vanity Toll Free Numbers available (800,888,877,866). Depending on the quality, I charge only for a transfer and or activation of the number, in addition to applicable usage and monthly fees, if you choose to utilize my premium carriers.

Some of the general areas I have toll free numbers in are as follows:

Telecom (WiFi, WiMAX, Cellular, VoIP, Pagers, Satellite, Fax, Media, etc)
Numerics (4321, and many other combo's)
Trades (Fuel (Oil/Gas/LNG), Heat/Warm, AC, Gas, Electrical
(Volts/Watts/Power), Plumbing)
Medical
Legal
Financial
Real Estate
Gaming
Sports/Recreation
Travel
Employment
Autos
Geo (US)
Military (US)
Business (various)

Please be as specific as you can when requesting me to do a search as there are many and I only have then roughly grouped.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
I am a master agent for several carriers. A majority of my business is working with toll free #'s. I am constantly turning my inventory, all the while activating the numbers for new and existing clients. I do know of individuals and even companies that DO sit on #'s (for what reason, I do not know), but this is not something that makes sense to me as the only way I can make money at this is to turn the #'s over to paying clients, thus I can get paid.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back