NameSilo

domain Value of LiveTips.net ?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

sharehare

Established Member
Impact
5
Hi! I just purchased LiveTips.net, what do you think the value for this domain really is?

Cheers!
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
wrong section
 
1
•••
I strongly suggest never posting the actual price you paid your domain name. It could really hinder your sale potential.

I would say around how much you paid.

(*) I'll agree with Biggie, it's the wrong subforum though. It should have been posted here: https://www.namepros.com/domain-appraisals/
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back