Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain V55.dk Appraisal

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

bobee73

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi,

Could someone please give me an idea if I made a good purchase of the follow domain name, V55.DK.

Thanks


V55.DK

1.180.000 GOOGLE RESULTS

:wave:
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
nice
 
0
•••
Thanks
 
0
•••
V55 ? What does it mean ? I would not be surprised if there are still LLL.dk available.
 
0
•••
Hi

It doesn't really mean anything. I just wanted it because it was alittle unusual:).
 
0
•••
I would guess it has value to you then, but you may be alone in seeing beauty in the name :)
 
0
•••
True. However, I guess every domain owner sees the beauty in each of his or her domain, regardless of what other people may think:).

I guess every domain owner sees some value in each of his or her domain, regardless of what other people may think:).
 
0
•••
zero undeveloped.
 
0
•••
It's zero, indeed.
 
0
•••
bobee73 said:
True. However, I guess every domain owner sees the beauty in each of his or her domain, regardless of what other people may think:).

I guess every domain owner sees some value in each of his or her domain, regardless of what other people may think:).
You can say that again!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back