domain USImport.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
12,292
Looking for opinions on this one:

USImport.com

The Import industry in the U.S. is big business.

Your thoughts on this name, please?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
We should stop importing so many goods to the US, IMHO ... Reg. fee+. :yell: :imho:

Take care,
Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
Jeff I think you should see this domain from a outside the US view,
this domain can fetch x.xxx - xx.xxx if sold to an european US Goods Importer, and there are plenty that might go crazy for a name like this and they will love .com because they will feel so american, lol if you don't live here you'll not understand what this means... I took the liberty to check some similar domains in a few european extension and yes they are gone... also the .coms are gone but most likely held by domainers (europeans perhaps :D)...
Anyhow Federer selling it on the boards would be tough and I don't see a $100 above sale happening..

Cheers
Toni
 
0
•••
Jeff I think you should see this domain from a outside the US view,
this domain can fetch x.xxx - xx.xxx if sold to an european US Goods Importer, and there are plenty that might go crazy for a name like this and they will love .com because they will feel so american ...

Which European US Goods Importer will readily pay $X,xxx - $XX,xxx? :blink:
IYHO.


Thanks for any insight,
Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
Not my duty to find out :D,
Luc needs to do his homework, lol
unless he let's me take over the name for $50
because thats what the name is worth to me as a reseller..
just an estimate Jeff, if I wouldn't feel this to be possible I wouldnt have said so, but of course I might be terribly wrong...
There are plenty of big time Us Car Importers (for example, but not limited to this) in Europe, that certainly do have the funds to pay for a name that suits their biz , the profit margin is a good one I know this from a friend he is dealing with car imports from the US... here are a few "possible endusers" I might want to call up because you asked me which: HUMMER 24 Americanfood4u AWAFS Canadia Car Company
 
0
•••
Listing some possible End users (after mentioning potential $X,xxx - $XX,xxx valuations) is appreciated! :music: :talk: :imho:

Thanks kindly,
Jeff B-)
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back