Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

URL redirect question

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

RegFee

No FateVIP Member
Impact
223
I have a site at http://regfee.info/domainnames/
In order for that address to work, I have to host it with my host's nameserver. However, I can't set it up so regfee.info automatically redirects to http://regfee.info/domainnames/

Any suggestions? I didn't want to put a welcome screen because I wanted http://regfee.info/domainnames/ to be the first page people visited. I can't just put all of the content in the main regfee.info directory because it's made with mambo and it didn't let me install it that way.

Thanks,
Jorge

btw...the site has a LOT of work left, so please...no critiques yet!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
yeah, here, make this your index.php in the root web directory

PHP:
<?php
    header("HTTP/1.1 303");
    header("Location: http://regfee.info/domainnames/"); 
?>

That should do it.

edit: added 303 error, so it doesn't appear to just be a redirect... I'm thinking that would be a bad thing for google spiders... as I believe your penalized for being a redirect site...
 
Last edited:
1
•••
I'll give that a shot, thanks!
 
0
•••
So did it worked out ?
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back