Upload file using curl.exe Help plz

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

cafi

Established Member
Impact
1
I have made a simple php script to test curl.exe
curl.exe -d is working but curl -F is not
This is where you can test
http://easycaptchasolver.com/ucp/test.php
it have just <?php print_r($_POST) ?>

I need the -F to upload the files, I have been successfully in others sites expect my own :(

or test in any other form in Easy Captcha Solver

This is a VPS so maybe I didn't have configured well the apache2

I will reward via paypal
Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Solved.

Removed debian from vps and installed ubuntu and worked
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back