LUP Top Member VIP Impact 1,037 Dec 23, 2020 2K views 13 replies 1 point #1 up Last edited: Mar 26, 2021
HostGeeks.com Top Member VIP Impact 1,243 Dec 23, 2020 2 points #2 Really nice name, Can't tell you the value exactly. But I would say $X,XXX range Could be used for a landing page creation service or marketing.
Really nice name, Can't tell you the value exactly. But I would say $X,XXX range Could be used for a landing page creation service or marketing.
alop Top Member VIP Impact 4,025 Dec 26, 2020 #5 Of course you don’t want an opinion on this domain that you would dislike ...BUT I am here to give you my opinion and this domain is not worth a renewal fee
Of course you don’t want an opinion on this domain that you would dislike ...BUT I am here to give you my opinion and this domain is not worth a renewal fee
alop Top Member VIP Impact 4,025 Dec 26, 2020 #6 LandBox even than Maybe it is somewhat “brand able”— attempt to sell it how you like and I support your drone status fully *_*
LandBox even than Maybe it is somewhat “brand able”— attempt to sell it how you like and I support your drone status fully *_*
NimraPro Established Member Impact 5 Dec 28, 2020 2 points #9 Domain 500 Domain with affiliates builder or self hosted landpage builder 5000$ My first appraisal
T twiki Top Member PRO VIP Gold Account Large Portfolio Impact 32,520 Jan 2, 2021 #12 What is a landing box? Unless this is some kind of special device in high demand, that I don't know of, no value, sorry. Edit: There is no "drone" term in the domain. I'm afraid it's not for drones. Domain buyers tend to take things literally. Last edited: Jan 2, 2021
What is a landing box? Unless this is some kind of special device in high demand, that I don't know of, no value, sorry. Edit: There is no "drone" term in the domain. I'm afraid it's not for drones. Domain buyers tend to take things literally.