Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Untertainment.com

Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulbc

Established Member
Impact
3
Hi,

I'd be interested in your appraisal for this domain please. Obviously, it's a typo for the category-killer entertainment.com, but it could also be a great buzzword for an anti-celebrity or anti-celebrity culture site.

NameBoy came back with $5230.
Swift: $37,000+

Thanks in advance,

Paul
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I dont see it as being a typo, how could it possibly be, the e and u keys are no where near each other. I dont see any obvious true value.
 
0
•••
lol @ the person who makes this typo
 
0
•••
Paulbc said:
Hi,

I'd be interested in your appraisal for this domain please. Obviously, it's a typo for the category-killer entertainment.com, but it could also be a great buzzword for an anti-celebrity or anti-celebrity culture site.

NameBoy came back with $5230.
Swift: $37,000+

Thanks in advance,

Paul

A typo is a mistake made during the typing process.

I am not sure if your 'e' and 'u' keys are together in your keyboard.

No one will type "untertainment.com" looking for "entertainment.com" unless he is really drunk.. B-)

I would say Drop it and get refund..

Good Luck!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back