Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Unix System Admin available

SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ajluke

Account Closed
Impact
0
I am having more than two years of experience in working with cpanel unix servers(Linux & Free BSD). I am willing to work on monthly or project basis.
Have got decent experience in Script installation, tweaking scripts, trouble shooting in unix envirnoment. Initially i was working for Webhosting Support Company . Now doing freelance jobs.
I will only accept one project or monthly job at a time. Please PM me if intrested.

Thanks,
Jay
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back