Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain UNITEDSTATE.BIZ

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

How much is its value

  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • 0

    8 
    votes
    80.0%
  • 200 to 2 k

    1 
    vote
    10.0%
  • 2to 5k

    1 
    vote
    10.0%
  • 5 to 10k

    0 
    votes
    0.0%
  • 10 to 100k.

    0 
    votes
    0.0%
  • Above 100k

    0 
    votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Amitkumarmathana

Established Member
Impact
104
How much is its value
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Makes me think of punk rock or a skateboard or snowboard brand. Nice name.
 
2
•••
Thank you praisethelord
 
1
•••
You bet!
 
1
•••
nice name
I voted for 200-2k
but I think you can get more if you find right buyer for it
interstate.biz - sold for 5000 USD

and I don't understand why some voted for 0
I think this name definitely have some good value
 
Last edited:
2
•••
I don't really see much value.

Brad
 
3
•••
the same value as unitednothing.biz
 
2
•••
Thank you Richard barlotti
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back