sales Uniregistry weekly sales led by PayStubs.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
Uniregistry released their top 20 sales for the week and PayStubs.com led the way at $68,750. Loopy.com was second at $15,000 and RockSpring.com sold for $8,625. This week had zero non com sales Here are the Top 20 sales: 1. paystubs.com $68,750 2. loopy.com $15,000 3. rockspring.com $8,625

Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for the info! What's interesting to me is that the name that actually makes business sense sold for high dollar. The remainder are somewhat marginal and some of them are nonsensical. The selling prices reflect the lack of usefulness in human interaction, especially for a business. The new gTLDs offer much better opportunities for creative memorability and advantageous branding than these .com dinosaurs. What would you do with racestorun.com?

•••
What would you do with racestorun.com?
My thoughts exactly:xf.grin:
Thou i believe there are alot of factors that contribute to domain value apart from the name itself

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back