Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Unique hosting design for sale! (Coded)

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

C.Evans

Established Member
Impact
0
Hello,

I bought this hosting design a while back and it has not been used at all. The design itself is coded and is very unique, personally, I have not seen anything like it. It would add some spice to any hosting company.

Included in the sale is the main PSD file, and a coded index page. Creating subpages is very simple to do with the particular design.

Here is a low-quality preview - http://www.pingex.com/template3/preview.jpg

I am looking for $50 for this particular design, any offers should be sent via PM or to [email protected]

Payment via Paypal only :)

Best Regards,
Colin Evans!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
BIN has been lowered to $80 and I have received an offer of $50.
 
0
•••
Update - Just got an offer for $60 via email. If this doesn't sell at BIN by Monday it will be sold at the highest offer.
 
0
•••
BIN has been lowered to $70. Looking for a quick sale.

I have just verified my PayPal account so hopefully it can add a bit of reliability.
 
0
•••
The previous offers have been withdrawn and as I need to sell this very quickly, I am selling it for $50.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
BIN has once again been lowered to $45. Will go no further with this, I bought it for much more and whoever grabs this is getting a true bargain.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back