Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Unique, catchy, weird domain

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

hotrod12

Established Member
Impact
6
Well I came up with this domain when I was thinking of a name for my new image hosting website and I thought of this somehow. I think that it is a unique and catchy name. I really do not have any use for this but I was thinking that a developer could make this into a site with pictures of cars and/or motorcycles :snaphappy:. Well I hope that you guys see some value in this domain and I await your replies.

fotomymoto.com
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Yeeps, that's a (marble) mouthful, IMHO! :o

I would value it (undeveloped) just less than the amount that you just paid for it, in my view. Good Luck with its development plans! :talk:
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
Argh, well thanks for the appraisal. I was hoping that I would make at least reg fee but I will wait and see.
 
0
•••
hotrod12 said:
Argh, well thanks for the appraisal. I was hoping that I would make at least reg fee but I will wait and see.

_d_e_v_e_l_o_p_i_t_ :talk: :imho:
 
0
•••
Yeah I will have to see because I already have 3 websites that I want to develop right now and I like to have some free time lol.
 
0
•••
Most of the newer Motorola Cell phones have cameras in them.

FotoMyMoto.com wouldnt be a bad place to upload pics to.

I'd say reg-fee to low$xx to the right end user
 
0
•••
Thanks and I might end up selling it because I would rather focus on a few sites instead of here and there with 5 sites.
 
0
•••
catchy but i dono
reg-low $xx
 
0
•••
You are right, it's a wierd name and a bit funny I would say. Has some rimes :) I would say reg fee, unless you develop it of course.

- SW
 
0
•••
Cool well how much do you think if I were to develop it?
 
0
•••
You really can't Guess-timate an appraisal on "Future Development" without knowing the abilities of the person who will do it ... IMO
The name may be hard to Market or brand ~

As Is - Reg Fees at Best .... Good Luck With it :)
 
0
•••
Thanks and I think I will develop it now. I found a friend that would be interested in helping me so I think I will go ahead and develop it.
 
0
•••
I'm sorry but I don't like it, especially not for a car (moto??) If you are to develop it the Motorola phone idea would be better but to be honest I would go out and find a better available name (believe me, there are a lot better out there unregistered).

$0 - Reg. Fee.
 
0
•••
I'm not here to appraise but after looking up "moto" I reckon you could do a couple of things with that.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back