Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Unique brand new template

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

josephine

Established Member
Impact
13
Hello,

I'm auctioning this brand new template I made few days ago.Right out of the oven.

Starting bid 20$
BIN 50$

Unique!

YOU get:
main psd
fonts used
full rights
small modifications (colors etc)

You can also get a subpage designed if you bid more than 35$ or get the BIN.


I can code it in valid XHTML with css for an additional fee( price vary up to how much you're going to buy the design)

Any questions? Please pm me.

Thanks for looking.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
BIN 15$ price dropped.

I need some money quickly
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back