Domain Empire

domain Uninsured.com - what's it worth?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I'm thinking to sell my domain uninsured.com.
How much do you think I can sell it for?
Where is the best place to sell it?
Thanks in advance for any information.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Great name. Id sell it to a non-prime insurance company that caters to high risk (and often uninsured) drivers... such as Progressive, or The General. I'd expect no less than $xxx,xxx to an appropriate end user. One-quarter to one-third that to a fellow domainer

Last edited:
•••
Great name. Id sell it to a non-prime insurance company that caters to high risk (and often uninsured) drivers... such as Progressive, or The General. I'd expect no less than $xxx,xxx to an appropriate end user. One-quarter to one-third that to a fellow domainer
xxx,xxx end user value for sure!

•••
I'd give it a fair value of mid $xx,xxx until a solid end user is found

•••
If you have a price in mind, let me know.

•••
xxx,xxx or best offer, and sell it on prÿcr, afternic, sedo, and namepros.

•••
•••
I'm surprised you didn't sell it yet. I remember seeing it listed for sale back in 2014.

Nobody here can really tell you what your going to get, you know who the people that have the $$$$, you have to do outreach, and knock on their doors.

The fact nobody has reached out from within the industry in the past few years when you have been willing, and hasn't closed, does not bode well with that 6 figure estimate people are throwing out.

Last edited:
•••
Seems a good name but I am unable to understand how this domain can be used? Not criticizing. Just wanted ideas.

•••
Seems a good name but I am unable to understand how this domain can be used? Not criticizing. Just wanted ideas.

For any insurance company selling any type of insurance. "Uninsured? Go to Uninsured.com now to find the find the affordable coverage you need!"

Insurance is huge business.

•••
Good name, suitable for insurance company, I am sure they will be able to pay several hundred thousands dollars if they like it. The big question here is always the same - how will you get to the decision maker of a big company (it is something crazy in my experience), and when you finally speak to them, how will you present the domain advantages for the company. In this case the presentation is easy part, as they will see the benefits themselves imo.

•••
Hold onto it until Trump announces his grand plan about replacing Obamacare. Right now, the market is uncertain. Millions of Americans might lose insurance, in which case the domain will become more relevant.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back